- Identify birds, mammals, butterflies, fish, insects and spiders, mushrooms, reptiles and amphibians, seashells, seashore creatures, trees, tropical fishes, and wildflowers.
- Use our guides for species identification. Use Audubon Guides for the most sophisticated search available — Quick Guide, Family/Taxonomic, Common Name, and Advanced Search
- Extensive Reference Content including thousands of range maps and over 2,300 Bird Songs and Calls (more than any other site)
- Over 8,000 high quality photographic images
- Natural History, Family Descriptions, Taxonomy, Habitat, Endangered Species, Community and much more
- Tens of thousands of pages of information from the 20 Volume National Audubon Society Field Guides, and many other best selling Audubon Guides and other Nature Books
- Content constantly updated with new photos, blogs, articles, and other great stuff being added every day
| || |
Real time access to
bird sightings in eBird backed
by the huge library of species information makes Audubon Birds the ideal app for every birder.
— Gary Langham, vice president and chief scientist for Audubon
Throwback Thursday: Ocelots in the Sky Islands
By Sheri and Tom (Southwest)
Thu, 16 May 2013 00:31:30
Throwback Thursday: Ocelots in the Sky Islands by Sheri Williamson Originally Posted May 23rd, 2012 A little cat has been making big news in Arizona. Back in November 2009, a remote camera in the Huachuca Mountains, placed by volunteers with Tucson-based Sky Island Alliance, captured [...]Read full article >>